Friday, June 22, 2012

On baby bear turning 4 years old

My baby just turned four years old.   Just like I did for her older sister, I am going to list some little known facts about her.

1.  She still sleeps in a crib. I won't let her out quite yet as I am afraid of her wandering at night.
2. Dove is terrfied of cats.
3. Dove LOVES horses.
4. Dove is afraid of bears because one time we saw two bears in the field behind grandmas house.
5.  Dove is terrified of real bees, but has a bumblebee pillow she refuses to sleep without and she will not let it get washed.  It's quite stinky.
6. Dove loves to pretend to be a waitress.  She loves when I buy her a waitress pad from the dollar store so she can 'take orders' from everyone in the family.
7. Dove's number one person - "big man" aka grandpa.  I don't know where she came up with the name big man for grandpa, but she sure adores him.
8. Dove sleeps with at least 5 blankets on top of her at night.  And a stinky stuffed bumblebee
9. Doves faveourite food at dinner is salad.  She also really likes green peppers.
10. Dove is an 'old people' kid. She prefers to hang around old people.
11.  Dove loves electronics - i pads, phones, computers etc.
12. Dove LOVES looking out the windows when we are in the car - she is by far the best behaved child I have ever seen in a car.
13.  Dove loves motorcycles.
14.  Dove adores her big sister and does everything like her.
15.  Dove won't usually sing in public, but sings herself to sleep every night.
16. Dove loves national geographic magazines (anyone have any to give me).

Happy 4th Birthday baby bear. Mommy loves you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment